A great day on the Atlantic Ocean - The Gay Boat Party in Gran Canaria
The Gay Boat Trip is being offered every Wednesday afternoon.
The Pirate Boat, sexy boys and men, a DJ and the sun of Gran Canaria, of course - It's a great and worthwhile trip and at a very good price...
The journey starts at the Yumbo Center, where a bus is waiting to bring you to the port of Puerto Rico (Gran Canaria)...
From there, the ship goes along the coast of Gran Canaria to Puerto de Mogan and later back to Puerto Rico!
There the bus is waiting again, which will bring you back to the Yumbo Center in Palya del Ingles!
The total duration of the trip is about four hours.
A very nice and friendly crew, included meals and an "open bar", a DJ which ensures the right sound on board and the fantastic view of the coast of Gran Canaria and the Atlantic Ocean...
The ship also stops at several times to allow you to swim in the Atlantic Ocean...
No more needed for a great afternoon and a perfect Boat Party...
Facts and Overview Gay Boat Trip
- When: Every Wednesday
- No deposit required (payment only at the meeting point)
- Exclusively for Gays&Lesbian, so no children and families on board!
- Duration: about 4 hours from 1pm until about 6pm (incl. transfer to/from the harbour)
- Meeting at 1pm in the Yumbo Center (bus transfer to Puerto Rico - Gran Canaria)
- All Inclusive (shuttle bus, boat trip, drinks, food, entertainment)
- Price: 45 €/person (with Gay Maspalomas Card: 35 €/person)
- ...lots of fun and a great view of the coast of Gran Canaria
Gay Pride Maspalomas 03. - 13. May 2018 (additional program)
- Monday 07th May 2018 (Gay & Lesbian) Price 50 € (with Gay Maspalomas Card 40 €)
- Wednesday 09th May 2018 (Gay Men Only) Price 50 € (with Gay Maspalomas Card 40 €)
- Friday 11th May 2018 (Gay & Lesbian) Price 50 € (with Gay Maspalomas Card 40 €)
Exclusive with your Gay Maspalomas Card:
10 € discount off the price (only 35 € instead of 45 € per person)...
Different prices during Gay Pride week apply - See above
Important Note: Organizers of the tours offered is the below mentioned company.
These operators are solely responsible for the contractual provision of the services and to fulfill their other obligations.
We expressly point out that Gay Maspalomas is not responsible for these services and therefore is not liable for damages arising in the implementation of such services.
In the event that insufficient registrations are made, the tour could be canceled by the organizer!