A great day on the Atlantic Ocean - The Gay Boat Party in Gran Canaria
The Gay Boat Trip is being offered every Friday afternoon.
The Pirate Boat, sexy boys and men, a DJ and the sun of Gran Canaria, of course - It's a great and worthwhile trip and at a very good price...
The journey starts at the Yumbo Center, where a bus is waiting to bring you to Puerto Rico (Gran Canaria)...
From there, the ship goes along the coast of Gran Canaria and later back to Puerto de Mogan.
There the bus is waiting again, which will bring you back to the Yumbo Center in Palya del Ingles!
The total duration on the boat is about four hours.
A very nice and friendly crew, included meals and an "open bar", a DJ which ensures the right sound on board and the fantastic view of the coast of Gran Canaria and the Atlantic Ocean...
The ship also stops at several times to allow you to swim in the Atlantic Ocean...
more needed for a great afternoon and a perfect Boat Party...
Facts and Overview Gay Boat Trip
- When: Every Friday
- Exclusively for Gays&Lesbian, so no children and families on board!
- Duration: about 4 hours on the boat - Starts from 14.00 o`clock. Return in Playa del Ingles between 19.00 - 20.00 o`clock (incl. transfer to/from the harbour)
- Meeting at 14.00 o`clock in the Yumbo Center (bus transfer to Puerto de Mogan - Gran Canaria)
- All Inclusive (shuttle bus, boat trip, drinks, food, entertainment)
- ...lots of fun and a great view of the coast of Gran Canaria
Prices and Booking
Gay Pride Maspalomas 2019 (additional parties)
All 3 Days with "Biggest Catamaran of Gran Canaria with Jaccuzi"
- Wednesday 8th May (Mix Gay & Lesbian) Price 50 €
- Friday 10th May 2019 (Gay Men Only) Price 50 € (Still tickets available with us)
- Sunday 12th May (Mix Gay & Lesbian) Price 50 €
Deposit and Tickets here via PayPal
Final payment of 35 Euro per person directly at the meeting point!
Booking confirmation / ticket will follow via e-mail within 24h after deposit payment.
Until further notice only on Fridays!
Important Note: Gay-Maspalomas is not the organizer/operator of the tour.
The operator is solely responsible for the contractual provision of the services and to fulfill their other obligations.
We expressly point out that Gay Maspalomas is not responsible for these services and therefore is not liable for damages arising in the implementation of such services.
In the event that insufficient registrations are made (or in case of bad weather), the tour could be canceled by the organizer!
Only in case of cancellation by the organizer the deposit will be refunded.